- Double-sided bolster leaning post
- Functional and comfortable helm seating
- Maintenance-free starboard core frame
- Padded seat with weather resistant, double-stitched marine grade vinyl
- Upholstery in color of your choice
- Foot rests also available as an optional add-on
- Shown with rollover edge cushion – flat cushion also available
- Built-to-order and handcrafted in our local Connecticut shop
- Custom sizing and design always available
All hardware is provided for easy installation. Standard inclusions: 30” fixed anodized aluminum pedestals, standard 2 7/8” swivel and 9” diameter pedestal base.
With our slide over system, you can easily install this product yourself using your existing deck plates. Alternatively, we offer permanently-mounted pedestals, which can be drilled into your deck on any flat surface. Pedestals may be attached to our launchers or seats using custom dimensions to accommodate your hatch or deck configuration.
We also offer stainless steel pedestals or adjustable height pedestals, which you can browse here.